Just dropped a quick update for my FBalbum plugin. Restructured the code a bit to be more readable, fixed a quick bug, and added a few options.
Hey, its been a while since I’ve posted, so I thought I’d drop an update.
I’ve not had much time to work on this site, but I have been busy. I’ve recently finished building the new portfolio site for Silver Creative Group.
Also, I have a couple small personal projects I’m working on:
- Poloroid Stack Image Gallery plugin – My 2nd jQuery plugin! Very much still under development, but I’m having a lot of fun with this. It should work well with my facebook album plugin once complete.
- WordPress Admin Theme Customizer – This will be a plugin which hold all of the php to change how the WordPress backend displays, in order to keep the functions.php clean, and for easy disabling.
I have nearly completely ignored recent comments to my Facebook Album Plugin. I’ve been busy, and apparently this plugin is popular enough that I’m getting multiple inquiries a week about adding features, or how to integrate it with different systems.
I’m finally unrolling my first official JQuery plugin.
Based on my original fbAlbum script, it grabs a photo album from Facebook and embeds it in your webpage. It dynamically inserts the photo thumbnails into an unordered list, linked to the larger images. Its built to be easy to modify, and is easy to use with lightboxes or sideshow plugins with the
I was playing around a little today a great little script for more control over web typography called Lettering.js. Mouse-over the site title (my name) to see some of the goofyness I produced with it.
http://acko.net/ is really making use of the webkit engine. Best viewed in Chrome or Safari
I spent a little more time working on this site. I used kuler.adobe.com to chose a color scheme since I have a difficult time with that sort of thing. I wouldn’t say it looks amazing or anything, but its looking a lot better.